Thursday, September 29, 2011

[Re:] Senior Banquet

So, I was looking around for a post that "caught my eye". Well, I clicked on a few and found one that made me think. Brianna wrote a post about the day of senior banquet. 
" Anyway, so yea, I burned my hand. It was hella painful and it bothered me a lot."
     Alright, well..I'm sorry that you burnt your hand, that sucks! Trust me, I would know from years of burning my hands, arms, neck, and even my face from using the hair straightener.  It's terrible, but I'm sure you looked great, anyways.


     But, the reason I picked this post is because I'm actually pretty pissed off at myself for not going. I was in the mindset that I wouldn't go to any of the school events this year besides prom and graduation, but after I missed the banquet, I realized it was kind of stupid not to go. I saw all these pictures, and I thought, "well..hey, everyone had a great time, I wish I was there."
     I mean, after we graduate, most of us are going to be going to do bigger and better things, so why not make the best of it? We should have the best time we can together while we still have a chance. In ten years from now, I don't want to look back and think, "hm, what did I do senior year? Oh, right! Nothing." I want to be able to remember this year, and the next few years as the best times of my life.  We're all still young, we should make the best of it while we can.
   No matter what though, I'm going to prom. My reasoning behind this is because last year, I went to Junior prom, and let me tell you, it was the WORST night of my life. Because of that, I really want to go this year to make up for last year, so I can remember having a good prom. I'd rather not have to mention what happened last year because it's a really long story, and most of it I shouldn't bring up on this post, anyways. 
   But yeah..I can't wait to graduate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment