Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[Free:] Tattoos, Anyone?


I like tattoos. I have yet to get one of my own that is professional, but I plan to. This past summer actually, I was supposed to get one from my mother’s tattoo artist. He’s amazing. He tatted my mother’s whole back in this beautiful rainforest scene and it looks absolutely amazing. She’s actually still getting work done on it, after 40 hours in total so far. Usually sittings from about 4-5 hours at a time, though. But anyways, I decided it was probably a good idea for me to wait, aside from other things that kept me from getting it.
Not very many people this age realize how permanent tattoos are. Yaknow, they’d get a tattoo of a logo to their favorite band, or some other person’s name, and all I can think of is, “really? Don’t you realize you are going to have that thing FOREVER?” It’s like these people can only imagine a few months maybe a few years into their future.
                Anyways, I’ve been thinking about my tattoo design for quite a while. I haven’t perfected it yet. But a really good friend of mine is helping me design it, because, well..he draws a lot better than me. It’s going to be some form of a Celtic design that goes along my back. That way, I can easily cover it for jobs and other obligations.
And that’s another thing. Why do people get tattoo’s on their faces? Even necks for that matter. It’s like, really? Come on. Do you really think you can get a good job with tattoo’s on your face? No one wants to hire someone that has that shit on their face, or hands. At least get it where you can cover it with a shirt. But that’s just my opinion. Other people can do that if they want, but I wouldn’t.  I like tattoo’s, but not that much.

1 comment:

  1. I feel kinda the same way about tattoos. I want to get one, but i don't want it to be too flashy or something I'll regret later.

    ReplyDelete